To Seashore Eye Associates Family and all Patients:
As we slowly resume patient care and what will be our new normal for a while, we are implementing additional safety precautions and questionnaires. Just as we did prior to COVID-19, each exam room will be cleaned and disinfected prior to entering. Our new guidelines below will help us stay safe and allow for continued efficiency and care.
- Each staff member is to arrive symptom-free daily and their temperature will be assessed and recorded.
- Protective equipment will be utilized as deemed appropriate.
- If experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, do not come into the office.
- If an individual is concerned they have symptoms or came into contact with an individual who has COVID-19, they should contact their primary care physician via phone as a first step.
- Seek medical attention immediately if:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness or breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face.
- Patients not to enter if they are ill or were exposed to someone with the coronavirus
- Please call ahead if they feel sick, have red eyes (conjunctivitis) or have any concerns.
- No visitors at this time unless the patient requires a (one) caregiver. Designated drivers and family will be asked to wait in car.
- We are setting aside blocks of time and spacing out appointments during this initial phase-in, especially for those at higher risk to better protect your health and safety.
- We will assess your temperature and record. (NOTE: temperature alone does not assess or exclude disease).
- Please bring your own PPE (personal protective equipment)/masks.
COPYRIGHT © 2018
Dr. Bonnie Fanelli, Dr. Jenny Warwick,
& Dr. Jessica Stephenson
1612 Doctors Circle, Wilmington, NC 28401
Ph: 910.769.2740 • Fx: 910.769.3622